Experience, experience and experience.
- The pediatric dentists have had 2 years of additional specialty training in themanagement of children, adolescents, and special needs patients beyonddental school. We utilize N20 (laughing gas) in the office.
General Dentist vs Pediatric Dentist
- We offer hospital dentistry at both CCHS and Nemours Children's Hospital.
- Orthodontics is offered for children. This may include phase 1 treatment 'turtle' rapid palatal expander and/or braces for the upper and lower teeth.
- Most orthodontic cases take an average of 2 years duration. Financing available. Monthly payments or CareCredit Outside financing.
- The adult dentist Dr. Daria Ryan has worked in the field over 25 years and confidently shows her expertise in filling restorations, crowns,and implants.
- Our hygienists have years of experience. They are patient oriented with great clinical skills.
- Tethered oral tissue releases- We are a release provider for tethered tissues [lip tie,tongue tie] using a CO2 LASER, (light scalpel)
- We are all females and are gentle and kind.
- Specialty and family dentistry all in one location!